Start using your node
To create a Great Bear site and start using your node complete the following steps.
- First, log in to the Great Bear dashboard, as described in Log in to dashboard.
- Next, you need to tell Great Bear about your newly created node - to do this, follow the steps described in Register new node.
- Next, you need to create a Site - to do this, follow the steps described in Create new site.
- Next, you need to add the Great Bear node to the new Site - to do this, follow the steps described in Add node to site.
- Now the Great Bear node is assigned to a Site, you’re ready to deploy an Application! To do this, follow the steps described in Deploy new application.
If you run into problems with any of these steps, or simply want to know more about managing nodes, sites and applications in Great Bear, check out the full documentation in Administering Great Bear.